Tuesday, February 4, 2014

short and simple update

Hi guys! its been long.. Happy new year okie! To the all  Chinese Happy Chinese New Year if you're viewing! :) TEEHEE #np Break down - B2ST sorry for being boring

OK! main point now!

Hmm... updating about my days after my genting trip yo! holidays has passes OBVIOUSLY! Ha ha BUT I'm still in a holiday mood, don't really want to face the reality AKA school that fast! That's all the hipsters are thinking alright! Not only me tsk! 

I guess I'm still talking rubbish haha okay I think I'm a bit LOST actually..
Hmm ... Chinese new year just passed recently kinda sad huh? Red packet not enough.. Gambling? not enough also of course LIKE DUHHH!
Wearing dresses? Haha yeah second dress since I've grown mature all awhile I've been a so called 'tomboy' but not really! I don't have short hair like the boys did so yeah! It's just that I didn't wear DRESS.. I mean like who dares to wear <maybe some do, but I don't> cause I'm fat <sad right?> hehe I still wore it I won't post it UNGLAMOROUS you know this word?

Sec 3 camp is coming I don't know to be happy or sad.. The venue wasn't really good, not bad actually is just that I've been before and didn't really like. kinda SIAN you know? 

I just want to jump back to sec one where I can live care freely now in sec three can't really get use to it but still it's ok ok haish

Its just an update so yeah didn't really know what to write !
XOXO, YANYU signing off here ! muacks

No comments:

Post a Comment