Friday, April 11, 2014

Just updating!

HEY! It's been long hehe... I KNOW I KNOW sorry about that you guys know.. HEHE laziness beats everything but I'm here okayy!! 

HMM.. So what happened for the past weeks and months? GUESS?
?
?
?
There is a girl I would like to introduce to you guys! If you guys read my previous post you all should know that actually my brother married and gorgeous wife! :DDDD AND! People that actually knows me in social media and stuff would actually know that!

WHAT IS IT?
WHAT IS IT?
WHAT IS IT?

TEEHEE it's time to reveal I won't back any longer! I HAVE A NIECE hehehehe not a big news thought she was borned in the 8 of february 8.30 pm at night/evening. Shes so gorgeous! Ok let me describe her ok she has two dimples, big eyes<BROWN ONES> and and she is so cute! most of the babies are annoying but I can a sure you all shes not! So what  is her name?..
.. TA-DA! Its "Amber" shes so so cute ok she only cries when shes hungry which is really really quiet already. SADLY... she sleeps a lot which is what all babies do. Their jobs are only SLEEP, EAT & SHIT/PEE 

HERES A PICTURE OF BABY AMBER

Isn't she gorgeous?! 





I'm really jealous thought their jobs are so simply. I mean who doesn't?  

So long did not touch blog already I should type more isn't it? 

I've been to Sec 3 adventure camp it was seriously goddamn fun NO JOKE I swear! My instructor/trainer is goddamn hot -fangirlingmoment- his super nice and awesome the best of the best. He even made us cried he cried too T_T that day was so saddening haish I miss him okay! All the girls in our class are fangirling over him the saddest part was that he don't have any social media and only has facebook he didn't even want to accept our friend request <sad isn't it?> 

The high elements are shioking and scary not really for me but my friends were so afraid of it.
I even made a Video Montage for it I'll put the link at the end of the blog post so I really really hope you guys can view it. It meant a lot for me ! UNGLAMS UNGLAMS every where I KNOW 

okay this is not long or neither is it short ok

LINK FOR THE VIDEO < http://youtu.be/kKAPed6lp2c > watch it ok!

BYE GUYS SEEYA NEXT TIME WILL BE BACK SOON!
  



No comments:

Post a Comment