Friday, April 11, 2014

Life

I really don't know I want to laugh, cry or smile at my own pathetic life. Even thought there are many people out there suffering so much more than me but still I still finds it unfair, unfair when people have someone they love and don't even know how to cherish. There are couples that are separated due to death and many more. But why people that are alive and having the one they wanted don't know the meaning of cherish? Is life really that easy to be played with? Why is it that only people that can't get what they wanted knows how to cherish. And people that have the one they wanted already don't know how to cherish? 

I don't know why I suddently have this urge to type all this shit. But I really hate it when couples argue with small stuffs and  breaking up and then patch again. I seriously want to ask people like this is it really that fun to break up? Don't you think after patching the same old pathetic problem comes back and haunt you? Crying is fun? No I don't think so. Having someone that you wanted for long is so precious.

Calling people ugly calling people fat doesn't make you any good looking. It just really sucks when people is working so so so hard for something and people that are so shitty push you off the cliff all the efforts turns into ashes. What is it so fun to call people ugly and fat? Its not like we aren't humans. Its not like you're the only one surviving in the whole world that you get the priviledge to call others fat. 

Doesn't mean that you get genes like pretty faces or even high metabolism you can criticise people. Everyone has a heart. Everyone has feelings. No one is different from you. Its just so suckish that I have to write all this bullshit. I'm just ranting here I'm not shooting anyone. Please just consider yourself before saying others. 

Thank you reading all my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment